Tuesday, September 23, 2014

About Me

What I want to do.

Current Practical Ethics is very important issue in both social and academic study. It includes professional ethics and the moral discussion of all kind of pollutions of the world. I am going to introduce you the pros and cons of this burning issue.


I am Dr. Md. Motasim Billah and engage in teaching of University students. Practical Ethics is my teaching area as well as research field too. I would like to provide you all about the Practical Ethics and Applied philosophy from various authentic resources which are considered by various reputable philosophers and potential writers. I analysed those issues in the light of current socio-economic and political reality hopping that Current Practical Ethics will help you to enhance your research at the same time academic purposes.